INTERCEPTOR’S writ services are available to help with your post-judgment collection, and pre-judgment attachment needs. Our professional staff has been preparing and serving Writs of Execution and Attachment documents for 20 years, and is well trained in the legal constraints and sensitive nature of this process. Writs and all supporting documents are prepared using only Judicial Council approved forms.
INTERCEPTOR’S Writ Department Provides:
- Preparation of Writ
- Preparation of Notices and Supporting Documents
- Preparation of “Memo of Costs after Judgement” (to recoup our fees)
- Court Service and/or Sheriff Service
- Third-party Service/Defendant Notice.
- Service of Process for Levy/Wage Garnishments